'Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health...'
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874.
Sponsored Triathlete – Gill Fullen
Tilly Sponsors Triathlete Gill Fullen
Gill is Lake View’s first athlete who we took under our wing in 2010.
Simon ward summarises Gill’s achievements superbly;
“Gill Fullen has had a meteoric rise through the triathlon ranks, from a complete novice on 2009 to a multiple world champion by the end of 2015.
In 2016 she was presented with a different challenge when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
After successfully dealing with this and following a mastectomy and chemotherapy, Gill returned to triathlon and her winning ways in 2017″.
So far this year, Gill has the following results:
🏆 Powerman Duathlon Mallorca, 1st in AG
🏆 Powerman Duathlon Germany, 1st in AG
🏆 Ironman 70.3 Mallorca, 1st in AG
🏆 Ironman Lanzarote, 1st in AG
🏆 Ironman Frankfurt, European Championship, 1st in AG
Still to race in 2019 are:
🏔 Alpe d’Huez long distance triathlon
🌊 Ironman 70.3 Nice, World Championships
🌸 Ironman Kona, Hawaii, World Championships
GILL FULLEN’S WORLD AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP C.V.
- ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Champion (x2): 2013 and 2018 (Silver in 2012)
- IRONMAN 70.3 European Champion: 2018
- IRONMAN European Champion: 2019
- IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion: 2015
- IRONMAN World Championship; 5th (50-54), 2014
- ITU Duathlon World Champion (x6): 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012 (Silver in 2014)
- ITU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon World Champion (Zofingen): 2013
- ETU Powerman Long Distance Duathlon European Champion: 2016
- ETU Sprint Distance Duathlon European Champion: 2014
Watch out IronMan World Champs in Kona – She’s coming for you!
To see Gill’s race CV, just click HERE
Latest Race Report HERE
To listen to her interview with Simon, please click HERE —>>> https://simonward.podbean.com/e/simon-ward-and-gill-fullen/”