'Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health...'
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874.
Welcome to Lake View Osteopathy
Covid has changed things a little bit – but we’re open and happy to help you
What to expect
You won’t be surprised to hear that things will be a bit different in the clinic.
First up – the booking procedure;
- Osteopathy & Sports Massage appointments now available
- Pre-paid online payments
- We will need you to complete our COVID-19 screening form 2 hours before your appointment
- Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment – if you do please wait in your car as our waiting room is out of action. Alternatively – feel free to have a cuppa in the cafe opposite while you wait!
- Please sanitise your hands and don a face mask before entering the clinic
- We have had to remove all of our lovely towels and couch covers – please make sure you’re wearing comfy clothing.
Who we can’t treat
- We ask you to fill in a screening form, this not only helps us to identify if you may be carrying the virus, but also if you are at high risk.
- If you are in the vulnerable category and would rather not visit the clinic – you can please book a FREE telehealth consultation.
- We can triage you to establish if we can help you remotely with advice and exercise or if we need to refer you for further help.
We are passionate about getting you back to doing what you love – Life is too short to let pain get in the way of doing what you enjoy.The Lake View Team