'Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health...'
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874.
Welcome to Lake View Osteopathy
we’re so happy to be able to help you in lockdown 3
The new normal…
You won’t be surprised to hear that things will be a bit different in the clinic.
First up – the booking procedure;
- Osteopathy appointments only (no sports massages are permitted during lockdown)
- Pre-paid online payments
- We will need you to complete our COVID-19 screening form 2 hours before your appointment
- Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment – if you do please wait in your car (we won’t be able to let you in until the room has been clear for 20 minutes).
- Please sanitise your hands and don a face mask before entering the clinic
- We have had to remove all of our lovely towels and couch covers – please make sure you’re wearing comfy clothing.
Who we can’t treat
- We have to be sure your visit is necessary and the benefit of seeing us outweighs the risk – yes, there is still a risk of Covid-19 despite our strict protocols.
- It is best to call to discuss your problem before booking, alternatively book a free telehealth consult where we can assess you individual situation before booking you an appointment.
- We ask you to fill in a screening form, this not only helps us to identify if you may be carrying the virus, but also if you are at high risk.
- If you are in the vulnerable category but still need our help, please book a FREE telehealth consultation.
- We can triage you to establish if we can help you remotely with advice and exercise or if we need to refer you for further help.
We are passionate about getting you back to doing what you love – Life is too short to let pain get in the way of doing what you enjoy.The Lake View Team