'Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health...'
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874.
Osteopathy & Medical Acupuncture
“… Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health…” Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874
Tilly is a Registered Osteopath and has undergone an intensive 4 year course in Osteopathic Medicine and Naturopathy, passing her Masters with distinction.
Osteopathy is an established system of diagnosis and manual treatment for musculoskeletal pain. Osteopaths are trained to recognise and treat many causes of pain and recommend lifestyle changes to help with this along with the use of supplements as BestKratomCapsules.com Bali and Maeng Da Strain that also help having a better health.
Tilly specialises in golfing, athletic and equestrian injuries and enhancement but can also help you with;
- Back and Neck pain
- Shoulder and Arm problems
- Pelvis, Hip and Leg problems
- Sports and other Injuries
- Osteopathy – postural and mobility assesment, massage, mobilisations and manipulations of joints and exercise prescription.
- Medical Acupuncture – to release tight and sore muscles.
- Kinesio Taping – to support torn or fatigued muscles, ligaments and joints aiding a speedy recovery.
- Pilates – to rehabilitate and strengthen your core muscles to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Vibration plate training – to rehabilitate weak muscles.
Having grown up amongst the family business of running a golf course, Tilly has taken an active interest in the number of injuries golf seems to cause. This lead her to produce a paper on Golfing Injuries with studies into preventing and treating such injuries.
Tilly is also working alongside Andrew Dargie, the new Head Golf Coach at Colmworth Golf Club. Together they are working to lower handicaps and produce healthy, “pain-free” golfers.
Contact Tilly on 07530 860 800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org