'Anyone can find disease; the real skill is finding health...'
Dr Andrew Taylor Still, founder of Osteopathy 1874.
Welcome to Lake View Osteopathy
we’re so excited to be re-opening!
Krishna is back!
You won’t be surprised to hear that things will be a bit different in the clinic.
First up – the booking procedure;
- Osteopathy appointments only (no sports massages yet)
- Pre-paid online payments
- We will need you to complete our COVID-19 screening form 2 hours before your appointment
- Please don’t arrive too early for your appointment – if you do please wait in your car (we won’t be able to let you in until the room has been clear for 20 minutes).
- Please sanitise your hands and don a face mask before entering the clinic
- We have had to remove all of our lovely towels and couch covers – please make sure you’re wearing comfy clothing.
Who we can’t treat
- Unfortunately, we are not allowed to treat anyone who is in the “very vulnerable” category. We know this will be frustrating if you’re over 70.
- If you have signs or symptoms
- If you are in the vulnerable category but still need our help, please book a FREE telehealth consultation.
- We can triage you to establish if we can help you remotely with advice and exercise or if we need to refer you for further help.
Fees will have increased slightly
- We are now required to wear full, disposable 🙁 PPE
- Sanitise the clinic between each patient
- Allow 20 minutes gap between each patient.
- This obviously has an impact on how many patients we can treat and our costs are going up too.
We are passionate about getting you back to doing what you love – Life is too short to let pain get in the way of doing what you enjoy.The Lake View Team